The Honor Code
StonePaper’s Honor Code represents how we support academic integrity and high academic standards at our service. It communicates the expectations of students, businesses, and freelancers from our service and displays our dedication to preserving the highest standards of academic and corporate integrity.
StonePaper's Honor Code
The StonePaper platform does not appreciate and will not engage in any type of academic dishonesty nor facilitate cheating, the commitment of fraud, and the obtaining of unearned grades or degrees.
We’re strongly against:
Asking for or providing unapproved outside help with any academic assignment.
Stealing another person's work and passing it off as one’s own without the proper attribution.
Taking on another student’s identity for any purpose.
StonePaper freelancers will not take tests and quizzes for a student.
The same goes for cheating, plagiarism, or engagement in any action or process that violates the students’ school, college, or university's academic policy. If an expert has knowingly facilitated cheating, we will immediately remove them from our platform.
We do not support, nor do we facilitate any type of corporate dishonesty or violation of corporate policies. We will never assist users in committing fraud or taking part in any illegal activity. If proof is found that an expert has knowingly facilitated any type of illegal activity, they will be immediately removed from our platform.
Message to Students
StonePaper is empathetic towards the time constraints and pressures that studying in college can wield on a student. However, risking to violate your institution’s policy of academic integrity is not worth the effort.
- Students cannot use the StonePaper platform to engage in any type of illegal activity or violate any institutional policies.
- Students are not allowed to take any academic materials they’ve received from freelance writers and pass them off as their own.
Message to Teachers & Schools
We know that you work tirelessly to maintain academic integrity within your study groups, classrooms, and institutions. We support you in your quest to keep studying honest, transparent, and useful.
As academics and members of various academic institutions, we encourage you to report any honor code violations.
Message to Business
StonePaper grants all users the opportunity to receive professional help with any written task done by an expert in your field. However, keep in mind that violating your own corporate policies is strongly discouraged on the StonePaper Platform.
- Business representatives are prohibited from using the StonePaper platform for any kind of illegal activity.
- Business representatives are strictly prohibited from using freelancers to contribute to any type of fraudulent activity.
Message To The Freelancers
StonePaper is a platform that grants you unique opportunities and lets you represent yourself as a writing professional to students, businesses, and universities. As a freelancer working on the StonePaper platform, you are obligated to uphold the following guidelines:
- Freelancers are strictly prohibited from creating or contributing to circumstances that would, in any way, fail to respect / violate college or corporate policies.
- Freelancers are prohibited from helping students or business representatives to engage in cheating or committing fraud.
List of Prohibited Task Requests
Users of the EssayPro platform or Mobile Application who will infringe the restrictions identified in our Honor Code will immediately be banned from our platform permanently, without the ability to recover their account. Following is a list of requests that violate the rules of our platform (please note that this list is not fully comprehensive and should be used as a guide):
- The creation of fake financial reports
- Making CVs with fake job experience
- Creating official documents of any type
- The impersonation of a student’s identity for any intent or purpose
- The preparation of college academic or educational materials to be presented as a student’s own work
- Ghostwriting or large bodies of academic work, including dissertations, theses, and term papers
- The fabrication of fake data, information, or citations; any other actions or tasks that violate college or corporate policies.